December Ipsy is here and the theme is “thinking of you”
1. Beauty Without Cruelty- A.H.A. 3% Facial Cleanser- Full size retails: $11.95
This product is super gentle on your skin and smells great.
2. CAILYN Cosmetics- Just mineral eye polish- Retails: $15 in the shade Orchid
I’m in love with this shade it is a mixture of dark brown with copper highlights, absolutely beautiful on.
3. NYX Cosmetics- Butter Lip Balm- Retails: $4 in the shade Marshmallow
Super smooth to put on and very pretty nude lip.
4. Sexy Hair- 450 blow out heat defence blow dry spray mini- Full size retails: $18.95
This is perfect for saving your hair from heat damage, I can’t wait to try it.
5. Tarte- Deluxe lights, camera, lashes, 4-in-1 mascara- Full size retails: $20
This is my favorite product in this bag, I have been wanting to try this mascara for a long time and it totally lived up to the hype. Super long lashes, no clumping, I am definitely happy with this mascara.
I am so impressed with this bag and every single item will get used.
**Ipsy is a beauty subscription box that is actually a bag that you get every month for $10/month, free shipping for the US and shipping to Canada costs $4.95. I am in Canada so my bag comes to 14.95/month + tax.
You get 5 or more beauty items that are customized to you through their beauty quiz and you also get a new makeup bag each month.
You can also gain Ipsy points through referrals, reviewing the items you get on Ipsy’s website and more, you can use Ipsy points to get free products once you have accumulated enough.
You can access the website through my referral link here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/ktoh (if you want to help a girl out :P)
You can access it through the normal website, www.ipsy.com **